Why this training course is of interest to you:
- Gain insight into the industrial end-use applications of hydrogen
- Learn about the best practices and lessons learned of the use of hydrogen as a domestic energy
- Get an outlook on the use of hydrogen in shipping, aviation and heavy transport
- Experts from industry (Frames, Stedin and RvO) provide engaging lectures
- Expand your hydrogen knowledge in just half a day
In order to reach our climate targets and commitments, hydrogen is considered as one of the key elements in the energy transition. DOB-Academy provides two online introduction training courses on hydrogen and the various aspects of it that are important for a successful energy transition.
During these two half-day introduction training course, participants will learn about the various way to produce hydrogen; its distribution and storage possibilities and its impact on our energy grid. In a series of theoretical lectures, the applications for the end users are examined as well as its various possibilities.
‘The Hydrogen End-use Application’ training course will focus on end-use applications with hydrogen in various industries by expert guest lectures. Topics range from industrial feedstock, electrolysers to the use of hydrogen in shipping, aviation and heavy transport. During the hands-on case participants will be challenged to roll out an hydrogen network to various onshore end-users.
Our other training course on hydrogen is called ‘The Hydrogen Value Chain’ and is complementary to this training course. Each training course can be taken separately, but together they give a complete overview of the market and provide a solid basis for the junior engineers working in offshore energy. And the combination of the two DOB-Online training courses are equivalent to the regular (physical) training course ‘Introduction Hydrogen’.
In preparation for the online training course you will receive a DOB-box at home (or your office). This DOB-box will contain useful documents and a surprise, all with the style and high quality of the DOB-Academy standard.
This course and its material are written and given entirely in English.
This course is designed for junior Engineers and those affiliated with hydrogen or renewable energy in general, but in particular the offshore energy market.
- End-use hydrogen application and the role of hydrogen in the industry by Eddy van Oort (Frames)
- A glimpse into the world of electrolysers by Eddy van Oort (Frames)
- Case: Divide and conquer (rolling out a hydrogen network) by DOB-Academy
Date & Time
Our online training course will be available via live streaming. Hydrogen End-use Application will be live at April 7th from 09:00 till 13:00.
For more information please contact Hendrik Goos at Hendrik@dob-academy.nl
Why you should choose DOB-Academy:
- You will always be trained by experts with years of experience
- We offer everything from introductory to advanced offshore energy courses
- Expand your network as you learn
- Receive a DOB-box full with useful information and an educational surprise
This course has been developed in joint co-operation by Frames, TNO and DOB-Academy.