Why this DOB-Online training course is of interest to you:
- Understand the rapid growth and development of the offshore wind energy industry
- Acquire knowledge about the effect of both policy and societal needs on the development of offshore wind energy
- Understand how wind is converted into electricity, how this electricity is transported to consumers and how a business case can be built for this
- Become familiar with all the components within an offshore wind farm and their functionalities.
During our new DOB-Online training course Evolution of Offshore Wind and Basic Wind Turbine Components you will learn the basics of the history and societal impact of wind turbines and analyse the basic components of a wind turbine. The inspiring lectures will contribute to your understanding of the rapid growth of this sector and will be accompanied by one practical case, so that you can immediately put the knowledge you have gained into practice.
To stay up to date with the latest developments in the offshore wind sector, participation in this training is essential. The offshore wind industry has undergone a massive change in the past five years, both in the size and number of these projects, that has even surprised the companies in the sector itself. Therefore, in order to keep their competitive edge, companies and personnel need to keep up with this rapid pace. With this training, you can!
In addition to the DOB-Online training course Evolution of Offshore Wind and Basic Wind Turbine Components there is another DOB-Online training courses on installation, operation and maintenance aspects. This DOB-Online training course is complementary to the Wind Turbine History & Components Online training course. Click for more information about the DOB-Online training course Basic Installation, O&M and Future Technologies.
This two DOB-Online training courses are equivalent to the regular (physical) Offshore Wind Basics training course.
In preparation for the DOB-Online training course you will receive a DOB-box at home (or your office). This DOB-box will contain useful documents and a surprise, all with the style and high quality of the DOB-Academy standard.
The DOB-Online Evolution of Offshore Wind and Basic Wind Turbine Components and its materials are written and given entirely in English. However, it will be possible to give the lectures in Dutch if all the participants are Dutch.
This course has been developed for newcomers in the offshore wind industry and others interested in the sector. No background knowledge or technical education is required.
- Introduction to societal and political aspects of the offshore wind industry
- Wind turbine components and how can a wind turbine can generate power
- Different types of support structures and the electrical infrastructure within an offshore wind farm
About the trainers
Click here for information about our expert trainers
Date & Time
Our DOB-Online training courses will be available via live streaming. Evolution of Offshore Wind and Basic Wind Turbine Components will be live at October 5th from 8:45 till 12:45
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
How can we help you?
Need further advice about your development goals? We’re here for you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should choose DOB-Academy:
- You will always be trained by experts with years of experience
- We offer everything from introductory to advanced offshore energy courses
- Expand your network as you learn
- Receive a DOB-box full with useful information and an educational surprise
Please make sure to enroll for this course before the deadline: September 29th