Why this training course is of interest to you:
- Gain insight into the life cycle of a typical wind farm
- Become familiar with typical installation strategies and vessels required for an offshore wind farm
- Learn about common operation and maintenance considerations during the lifetime of an offshore wind farm
- Keep up to speed with the latest developments surrounding offshore wind
During this DOB-Online training course, you will learn the basic concepts involving design, installation, operation and maintenance of a wind farm and their latest technologies. To stay up to date with the latest developments in the offshore wind sector, participation in this training is essential. The offshore wind industry has undergone a massive change in the past five years, both in the size and number of these projects, that has even surprised the companies in the sector itself. Therefore, in order to keep their competitive edge, companies and personnel need to keep up with this rapid pace. With this training, you can!
In addition to the DOB-Online training course Basic Installation, O&M and Future Technologies there is another DOB-Online training course on the history and societal aspects and wind turbine components of offshore wind. The DOB-Online training course Wind Turbine History & Components is complementary to the Basic Installation, O&M and Future Technologies Online training course and gives a proper basis for this lectures of this Online training. Click for more information about the DOB-Online training course Evolution of Offshore Wind and Basic Wind Turbine Components
This two DOB-Online training courses are equivalent to the regular (physical) Offshore Wind Basics training course.
In preparation for the DOB-Online training course you will receive a DOB-box at home (or your office). This DOB-box will contain useful documents and a surprise, all with the style and high quality of the DOB-Academy standard.
The DOB-Online Basic Installation, O&M and Future Technologies training course and its materials are written and given entirely in English. However, it will be possible to give the lectures in Dutch if all the participants are Dutch.
This course has been developed for newcomers in the offshore wind industry and others interested in the sector. No background knowledge or technical education is required.
- Design and installation aspects of offshore wind farms
- Operation and maintenance of wind turbines offshore
- Future technologies: where is the offshore wind industry heading?
About the trainers
Click here for more information about our expert trainers.
Date & Time
Our DOB-Online training courses will be available via live streaming. DOB-Online Basic Installation, O&M and Future Technologies will be live at October 9th from 8:45 till 13:00.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we help you?
Need further advice about your development goals? We’re here for you! Please contact us at email@example.com
Why you should choose DOB-Academy:
- You will always be trained by experts with years of experience
- We offer everything from introductory to advanced offshore energy courses
- Expand your network as you learn
- Receive a DOB-box full with useful information and an educational surprise
Please make sure to enroll for this course before the deadline: 2nd of October. This gives us time to prepare and send the DOB-box to your home.